www.kitte.studio (hereinafter, the “KITTE STUDIO”) is a website managed by Kitte Ateliers Platform, with NIF J05307558 and with registered office at Calle San Hermenegildo 5, 28015 Madrid – Spain, for the promotion of goods and services in the field of art objects and used goods.
At KITTE STUDIO we understand that the use of your personal data requires your trust. We are subject to the highest privacy standards and only use your personal data for clearly identified purposes and in accordance with your data protection rights.
This privacy and personal data protection policy was created to help you understand the practices and conditions in which KITTE STUDIO collects, uses and stores your personal data.
This policy applies to the information we collect:
– On or through our website.
– Through your communications with KITTE STUDIO via email or another type of electronic message service.
– When creating a user account on the website.
– When you register to receive our newsletters.
All personal data will be kept only during the legally mandatory period, respecting its conservation and the guarantees of confidentiality recommended by the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation / General Data Protection Regulation).
1 – WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with KITTE STUDIO, we may collect the following data:
– EMAIL ADDRESS – must be provided if you want to create a user account, communicate with us using the contact forms and / or receive our newsletters,
– IDENTIFICATION DATA – such as Name, Password, Date of Birth, Telephone can be requested in contact or account registration forms and used for the processing of reservations or orders,
– CUSTOMER HISTORY – in particular in requests made, reservation status, purchases or orders, claims, refunds, assigned vouchers, exchanged messages … etc.
– BROWSING DATA – related to the way you use the website, including: IP address, browser used, duration of browsing, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed,
– DATA ON VISITS TO THE SITE -including cookies, traffic data, log files (logfiles) and data or communication resources used by you when accessing our website,
– DATA FOR ORDER PROCESSING – such as Address, Tax Identification Number, and bank information are necessary for the purposes of transactions in reservations, purchases and payment and / or billing processes.
2 – WHAT ARE THE DATA USED FOR?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with KITTE STUDIO, your data is collected for the following purposes:
– Contact and customer management,
– Processing, payment and / or reservations,
– Sending promotional newsletters (if you have registered for it),
– Improve the browsing experience on the website and prevent the user from having to enter the same information several times without an account,
– Analyze website traffic and data to measure the number of users and then make the website more user-friendly,
– Obtain information for statistical purposes.
The refusal to provide some data may lead to the unavailability of certain services.
3 – WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE DATA?
To ensure the maximum security and privacy of our clients, the data collected is processed and accessed in a limited way by the employees of the company on the basis of the criteria of the “need to know” and only within the scope of the purposes previously communicated.
In order to comply with our obligations regarding processing and attend requests, we may have the need to share your data with associated entities of KITTE STUDIO, always taking into account only sharing the strictly necessary data with the minimum of possible entities. In this way, we will have the need to share your data with:
– online payment processing companies.
– freight transport companies.
– e-mail marketing management and sending companies
– statistical data collection and management companies.
– IT professionals.
– accounting and administration managers.
4 – HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
We keep your data only for as long as it is necessary within the scope of the purpose for which it was collected.
This storage period varies according to the data in question, as it may be affected by the nature and purpose of the collection. In the same way, certain legal obligations stipulate a specific storage period.
5 – DATA SECURITY
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain the security, integrity, and availability of your personal data.
Although the transmission of data via the Internet or website cannot ensure total security from intrusions, we and our service providers and business partners strive to implement and maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures intended to protect your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection requirements. Among others, we have implemented the following:
– Restricted access to your personal data and only within the scope of the communicated purposes,
– Protection of information technology systems through firewalls, in order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data,
– Permanent monitoring of access to information technology systems to prevent and detect the improper use of your personal data.
The security and protection of your information also depends on you. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. For your security, we ask that you do not share this information with anyone.
6 – USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPR) and the Data Protection Law, the user has the following rights:
– RIGHT TO BE INFORMED – you may at any time request additional information about the use we make of your personal data,
– RIGHT OF ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION OF DATA – you can exercise that right directly in your Personal Area of the site, or you can request us at any time said rectification. We may reject a request to modify information if we consider that such alteration will violate legal requirements or produce wrong information.
– RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN – you may request the deletion of your data. Please note that we can only exclude your personal information if you also exclude your customer account.
– RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING – you may limit the way in which we use your personal data, requesting exclusive use for one or more services that we can provide you.
– RIGHT OF DATA PORTABILITY – you can obtain a copy of the personal data that you provided us, to deal with other persons responsible for personal data.
– RIGHTS RELATED TO AUTOMATIC PROCESSING – by adjusting the definitions of your own browser you can prevent it from accepting new cookies, be notified when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies completely. The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions intended to safeguard the public interest (prevention or detection of crimes) or our interest (maintenance of professional secrecy).
In the event of exercising any of these rights, we will proceed to analyze it and respond within 30 days.
7 – CONTACT INFORMATION
To clarify any doubts, exercise the rights mentioned above or comment on our privacy practices, please contact us by the following means:
– EMAIL – email@example.com
– ADDRESS – Calle San Hermenegildo 5, 28015 Madrid – Spain